Monday, July 27, 2009

Spare Rib Marinade

I found my old recipe book and this was one of my favourite marinades for ribs. They need to marinate of 24-48hrs to be really good. Then cook as you normally do - I would either grill, bake or bbq them.

6-8 servings
5-6 lbs ribs
4 cups water
1 1/2 cups soy sauce
1 cup sugar
10 garlic cloves, crushed
4 green onions, chopped
3 tbs sesame seeds
3 tbs sesame oil
2 tbs fresh ginger, ground
1 tbs honey
2 tbs hot pepper sauce.

Mix all the ingredients except the ribs, then pour over the ribs and marinate - the longer the better!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Visit We Are Chefs




All the recipes here have either been sent to me, adapted by me or found on the web. If I know the source I always give credit to the author/website. If you know of a source I may have missed please let me know.