Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cod Fillet with zucchini tagliatelle









I got this recipe while on vacation in the south of France I am not sure if the fish used was cod, but i think any white flat fish would do!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

4 cod fillets
2-3 zucchini
1 head of fennel
50gms mushrooms
juice of one lemon
clove of garlic
salt and pepper

- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - -

Wash veggies, Chip mushrooms and fennel.
Cut the courgettes using a potato peeler so you get thin strips
Heat up some butter and oil - just a tad - add the mushrooms and fennel, the cream, the crushed garlic and the lemon juice.
Season, reduce for 15 mins.
Steam the courgette tagliatell with the cod for about 5 mins or until tender.
Serve on a plate with the mushroom sauce and courgette around the fish,

YUMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Visit We Are Chefs




All the recipes here have either been sent to me, adapted by me or found on the web. If I know the source I always give credit to the author/website. If you know of a source I may have missed please let me know.