Friday, July 17, 2009

Chicken salad with potatoes and arugula

INGREDIENTS
1lb new potatoes
3 bunches arugula (about 3 cups - remove the thick stems)
Arugola is also know as 'rocket' salad
1/2 cup fresh tarragon (chopped)
1/4 extra virgin olive oil
1 tbs white wine vinegar
1 tbs Dijon mustard
1 chicken, roasted
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (shaved)
Sea salt and pepper.
METHOD
Boil the potatoes, cool and slice.
Mix the oil, vinegar, mustard pinch of salt and pepper. Use an electric whisk if possible.
Shred the chicken and just keep the flesh (no skin or bones!)

TO SERVE
Combine the arugula, chicken, tarragon and potatoes and place in individual bowls.
Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.

Enjoy!

Variations: you can also add walnuts, cherries or apples to this salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Visit We Are Chefs




All the recipes here have either been sent to me, adapted by me or found on the web. If I know the source I always give credit to the author/website. If you know of a source I may have missed please let me know.