Friday, September 11, 2009

Some Italian Must Haves!

Here are some of my Must haves - my pantry is never without!


Tipo '00' flour - can be hard to find but a must for pasta making. I used to send for it from Italy but found a cheaper alternative and can now order it on line. I think some stores stock it - but haven't found any where I live!








Mantova Olive Oil -
I love the large can - and the taste is superb.
Except when i occasionally fry, I try to stick to a Mediterranean diet and a drizzle of this oil on tomatoes is excellent!






Italian Sea Salt - tastes of the mediterranean! I love thick sea salt, it seems to add a different flavour.












Fini Balsamic Vinegar - by far the best i have found. I have become addicted to balsamic and its the only vinegar i will use in a salad dressing.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Visit We Are Chefs




All the recipes here have either been sent to me, adapted by me or found on the web. If I know the source I always give credit to the author/website. If you know of a source I may have missed please let me know.