I found this recipe on Real Simple - check out their site!
- 16 to 18 ounces fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400° F. Cook the ravioli according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together cream and pesto. Mix in the ravioli.
- Transfer the mixture to a shallow 2-quart baking dish and sprinkle with the Parmesan. Bake until golden brown and bubbling, 20 to 25 minutes.
The gratin can be refrigerated (unbaked) for up to 2 days. Add 5 minutes to the baking time