Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ravioli with a twist

How about a ravioli and pesto gratin? This recipe calls for fresh or frozen ravioli - or you can make them yourself.
I found this recipe on Real Simple - check out their site!


Ingredients

  • 16 to 18 ounces fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/4 cup pesto
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Directions

  1. Heat oven to 400° F. Cook the ravioli according to the package directions.
  2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together cream and pesto. Mix in the ravioli.
  3. Transfer the mixture to a shallow 2-quart baking dish and sprinkle with the Parmesan. Bake until golden brown and bubbling, 20 to 25 minutes.

The gratin can be refrigerated (unbaked) for up to 2 days. Add 5 minutes to the baking time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Visit We Are Chefs




All the recipes here have either been sent to me, adapted by me or found on the web. If I know the source I always give credit to the author/website. If you know of a source I may have missed please let me know.