- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken meat
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cucumber, seeded and grated
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 clove garlic, mashed
- 4 flat breads or pocketless pitas, warmed
- 1 small romaine heart
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with the cayenne, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Cook until cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes per side. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix together the yogurt, cucumber, mint, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- Top the flat breads with the romaine, chicken, tomatoes, and tzatziki.