Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Featured Foodie

Pernilla's Something Swedish


Welcome to Pernilla's Something Swedish! I left my beautiful country, Sweden in 2005 to live in the U.S. together with the love of my life, my wonderful husband..

My gourmet candy is made with only the finest ingredients that I select from Sweden, Belgium, Germany, France & the USA. I say YES to Organic! Using some of my family's old recipes & adding my own touch to them makes it tasty out of this world! My gourmet candy is made to order & shipped the same day. When you crave something unique, beautiful & wonderful tasting, you will find it here! :)
.
My candy is made in a kitchen where nuts & soy products exist.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PernillasSS?ref=si_shop






http://www.artfire.com/users/PernillasSomethingSwedish
http://pernillasss.blogspot.com/
 

I am a proud participating member of Sampler Village




Having My Mother and My Grandmother as professional Cooks and Bakers, I was quick to follow in their foot steps.
Among many things I am an Artist, and My Biggest Passion in life is to Design and Create Healthy, Heavenly and Beautiful Gourmet Chocolate/Candy and foods. Using Organic products from carefully selected Countries and Distributors is something that I do as much as I possibly can. New Creations are in my mind 24/7 and soon they will all be in My ArtFire Studio and Etsy Shop. I just hope there will be enough room for it all. :)
My New Lines: Sugar Free! Gluten Free! There will be something Heavenly Good for Everyone in My Studio/Shop. :)
I have been having My Shop at Etsy for over 1 year, and have over 700 Possitive Feed backs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Visit We Are Chefs




All the recipes here have either been sent to me, adapted by me or found on the web. If I know the source I always give credit to the author/website. If you know of a source I may have missed please let me know.