Monday, April 12, 2010

No recipe today

There are many foods that I miss, European foods that I cant seem to find here in the USA. Luckily I came accross a great site where I can order my delicacies from!

I am always on the lookout for this sort of website so if anyone has some suggestions let me know!


This is another site where I can get all sorts of fruit from. I have spent some time searching the web cos I couldn't go to work today as I was feeling rather ill (thats what I get from eating out!) I also am not really in the mood to do any cooking today so a new recipe should be available by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Visit We Are Chefs




All the recipes here have either been sent to me, adapted by me or found on the web. If I know the source I always give credit to the author/website. If you know of a source I may have missed please let me know.