Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Coriander Chutney

A request from my cousin Paula to find a recipe where she could use her home grown coriander. (Cilantro in the US).

Ingredients
About 7oz of chopped coriander leaves
1/4 cup grated coconut (you can also use coconut cream if you want a creamier sauce)
2 green chillies
1/2 tsp ginger (freshly grated is great)
2 cloves of garlic crushed and mashed
1 small onion - chopped very small
juice of 1/2 lemon
1 tsp sugar
pinch of salt
Some recipes also add 1/2 cup yoghurt.


Put all the ingredients in a blender
READY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Visit We Are Chefs




All the recipes here have either been sent to me, adapted by me or found on the web. If I know the source I always give credit to the author/website. If you know of a source I may have missed please let me know.