Friday, December 4, 2009

Apricot Bacon

Who does not love bacon!!! This is an easy yet different way of eating your favourite.


Ingredients
8 slices of thick cut bacon (fresh and easy have the best - i think it is called English Bacon)
2 tbs apricot jan
1 tsp fresh orange juice.



Method
Heat oven to 450
Line a baking sheet with foil and arrange bacon on so no slice overlaps.
Bake for about 12 mins
In the meantime, mix the jam and juice.
Drain the grease from the bacon tray and spread the jam mixture over the bacon
Bake for a few more minutes until nice and crisp.

ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing. I love the combination of sweet and salty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Visit We Are Chefs




All the recipes here have either been sent to me, adapted by me or found on the web. If I know the source I always give credit to the author/website. If you know of a source I may have missed please let me know.