Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Chiaras miniatures

Hi there! My name is Chiara and I'm from Italy.
I’m an unbeatable artisan, I think I have done pretty much everything in my life. My second passion is cooking, I especially love pastries: I read a lot of magazines, cookbooks and I have taken a lot of pastry classes: really fun!
I attracted to the visual beauty of food and think we eat with our eyes first and then with our mouths. My jewels, therefore, were born from the inspiration of my two greatest passions, cooking and creating handcrafted objects.
A great deal of passion and attention goes into every single detail in each creation I make.
My jewels are for people who like to have a good time and don’t take themselves too seriously.
I think that each of us has a child inside who needs to be constantly fed with games, colours, fantasy and creativity.
Life would be unbearable if I weren’t able to give in every now and then to the little girl inside me!
I can’t survive without playing!
Chiara
http://www.etsy.com/shop/allartshop?ref=seller_info



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Visit We Are Chefs




All the recipes here have either been sent to me, adapted by me or found on the web. If I know the source I always give credit to the author/website. If you know of a source I may have missed please let me know.