Thursday, February 17, 2011

Featured Foodie #2

MARMALADY
This is a great Store I found on Etsy (where I also have a store). Lyn makes the most amazing jams and preserves. if you live in the UK make sure you buy something - you will not be disappointed!

Here is what Lyn has to say:

I have been selling my baking and  preserves for about 25 years. Firstly as part of a co-operative market stall, then more recently branching out in to my own stall at Farmers Markets, Food Fairs and similar events. I also supply a couple of shops and a cafe regularly. I aim to provide good traditional home-baking at affordable prices.

My Etsy shop : Marmalady
My website: Marmalady UK


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for inviting me as a guest blogger.Its my pleasure to be a guest blogger at your blog space.
    http://www.easycookingforamateurs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmmmmmm looks delish! Go team eeat buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! Wonderful feature of such a talented lady. Everything you make looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Visit We Are Chefs




All the recipes here have either been sent to me, adapted by me or found on the web. If I know the source I always give credit to the author/website. If you know of a source I may have missed please let me know.