Saturday, March 20, 2010

Raspberry Vodka Chocolate and Coffee cocktail

I don't think i have ever posted a recipe for a cocktail. First time for everything! Here is an interesting one if found using raspberry vodka. I guess you could use any type of berry flavoured vodka and match the fruit to it! This is a coffee, chocolate raspberry creamy drink....mmmmm.....
You can drink an espresso while making it (or maybe after!)

Ingredients:
2 oz Stolichnaya Razberi
1/2 oz Chambord
1/2 oz white creme de cacao
1 oz espresso
Chocolate syrup
2 to 3 fresh raspberries

Method:
Combine Stolichnaya Razberi, Chambord, creme de cacao and espresso in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously. Drizzle chocolate syrup around the inside rim of a chilled martini glass. Strain drink into martini glass. Garnish with floating raspberries.
Recipe from Az Central

1 comment:

  1. I must have died and gone to heaven. If there is a heaven, they serve this there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Visit We Are Chefs




All the recipes here have either been sent to me, adapted by me or found on the web. If I know the source I always give credit to the author/website. If you know of a source I may have missed please let me know.