Thursday, June 24, 2010

Grapefruit Avocado Salad

I got this recipe by e mail from a friend but I am not sure where it came from! If anyone knows please tell me so i can attribute it to its author! I made this and it is super delicious!

Grapefruit Avocado Salad with Plum Mayo Dressing Recipe
Ingredients
1 avocado, peeled and sliced
1 grapefruit, peeled, segmented, seeds removed
Lettuce leaves (butter lettuce is great here)
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tbs plum jam,
1/2 tsp lemon juice
Salt and pepper

Fresh mint for decoration
Method
Arrange slices of avocados and grapefruit segments on a plate (you can put them on lettuce leaves). 
In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise  with jam and lemon juice. Add more of sweet or sour to suit your taste. Spoon dressing over salad.
Decorate with mint leaves
Season to taste.

EASY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Visit We Are Chefs




All the recipes here have either been sent to me, adapted by me or found on the web. If I know the source I always give credit to the author/website. If you know of a source I may have missed please let me know.