Friday, July 8, 2011

Miniature food

I'm called A-M and I live in lovely Yorkshire, England. I enjoy wasting lots of time making little things, thus my craft name, Little Time Wasters.

I use polymer clay and to create my 12th scale dollhouse food, as well as food that can be worn as jewellery. I started working with polymer clay because after finishing university, I realised there's more to evenings than writing essays. Also, with clay, it doesn't matter if it's raining outside. Food photography is a great source of inspiration to me, even though in reality I am a really picky eater! 

My websites:

www.littletimewasters.artfire.com 
www.littletimewasters.etsy.com
www.littletimewasters.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Visit We Are Chefs




All the recipes here have either been sent to me, adapted by me or found on the web. If I know the source I always give credit to the author/website. If you know of a source I may have missed please let me know.